Attaaaaaack! is a comic story written and drawn by Don Rosa. It features Scrooge McDuck, Donald Duck, the Beagle Boys, Magica De Spell, Argus McSwine, Arpin Lusène, and the Brutopian spy Z-13. Gyro Gearloose is also mentioned but does not appear, and the Bicorn Duck portrait makes an appearance.
After many of Scrooge's enemies attack his Money Bin in one day, Donald gets an attack warning device from Gyro for Scrooge to use. Things go awry, however, when Donald turns the device up to it's highest setting and it begins to pick up the attack cries of nearby ants, unbeknownst to Scrooge and Donald, who, thinking that the messages are from an attacking army, call out the Duckburg police and army.
- In Scrooge McDuck's office, dates can be read on two ledgers. One of the books bears the date 1952, while the other is dated to 1954, thus implying that the story takes place no earlier than 1954.
- Scrooge refers to his company as "McDuck Corporation."
- Both Scrooge and Donald Duck appear with blue irises several times throughout the course of the story.
- The extent of Scrooge's wealth and power is mentioned several times. Scrooge claims to own "every TV and radio station in town" and the Hotel Ritz, the closest hotel to the Money Bin. He also says that one of his banks manages the pension funds for the local police department and that his taxes fund over 70% of the United States Army's budget.
- The Money Bin is shown with seven floors in this story. In Don Rosa's own The Beagle Boys Vs. the Money Bin (2001), on the other hand, the blueprints of the Money Bin would display eleven floors.
Behind the scenes
Attaaaaaack! was first published on May the 3d, 2000 in the French Picsou Magazine #201. It was printed in English in Uncle Scrooge #321.