You might be looking for another page with a similar name. If so, visit Daisy (disambiguation) or Molly (disambiguation)
Daisy Duck is a female anthropomorphic duck.
Daisy is Donald Duck's primary love interest and also his fiancée. Much like her boyfriend, Daisy has a hot temper and large, unpredictable moodswings; however, also like him, she is, deep down, a good and caring person. Additionally, Daisy tends to be rather vain; she has a bigger social life than Donald (often gossiping with the likes of Clara Cluck or Clarabelle Cow) and has expensive tastes that Donald can seldom satisfy. Due to both members' tempers, and also to Donald's clumsiness, Donald and Daisy's couple is often put to trial, or broken for a short while, during which Daisy will often flirt with Donald's cousin Gladstone; however, invariably, they are soon driven back to each other.
Daisy is quite skilled at cooking, and her cakes are often featured in Junior Woodchucks raffles as prizes. She is also the president of the Duckburg Ladies' Society, and has spearheaded some great initiatives, such as the "Christmas for Shacktown" initiative which provided for a better Christmas for all children living in a certain poor district of Duckburg.
Daisy looks very much like Donald, although she has longer eyelashes and a more feminine figure. She wears a pink or purple bow on top of her hairless head.
Behind the scenes
- Clarence Nash (Mr Duck Steps Out)
- Gloria Bondell (Classical voice from 1945 to 1950)
- Ruth Clifford (Donald's Dream Voice)
- Vivi Janiss (Donald's Diary)
- June Foray (How to Have an Accident at Work, This Is Your Life, Donald Duck)
- Janet Waldo (An Adaptation of Dickens' Christmas Carol)
- Patricia Parris (Mickey's Christmas Carol)
- Tony Anselmo (Down and Out with Donald Duck)
- Kath Soucie (Quack Pack)
- Russi Taylor (Fantasia 2000)
- Diane Michelle (Classical voice in 1998 and 1999)
- Tress McNeille (Classical voice since 1999)
- Suzana Binti Ahmad (Mickey Go Local)