This is a disambiguation page for "Joe". By "Joe", you might mean:
- Joe, a dinner owner created by Carl Barks, recurring foil of Scrooge McDuck;
- Joe from Singapore, a parrot with an attitude, from the Carl Barks story of the same name;
- Joe, a chef of Italian origins, seen in Lady and the Tramp and related works;
- Joe, a circus worker briefly seen in Dumbo;
- Joe Torcivia, the in-universe counteprart of comic historian, dialogue-writer and blogger Joe Torcivia;
- Joe Magee, a ghost air pilot, seen in the TaleSpin episode The Old Man and the Sea Duck;
- Indian Joe, a billionaire, mentioned in Still the Champion;
- Uncle Joe, a seller of "old stuff", briefly seen in the story The Flight of the Bumbleduck;
- Joe Giraffe, an anthropomorphic giraffe who appears in Elmer Elephant;
- Joe, a handsome young man and Jenny's boyfriend in Melody Time;
- Joe Piper, a crooked plumber from the story The Plumber's Helper;
- Joe Favers, the brother of Jake Favers, a bully and a minor antagonist in Song of the South;
- Lawsuit Joe, a conman from Duckburg, who appears briefly in Carl Barks's The Billion Dollar Safari;
- Mugger Joe, a tough-guy bully from Duckburg, who appears in Carl Barks's Policy Pandemonium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.