The Magic Mirror refers to an enchanted mirror, and, by extension, to the oracular spirit trapped within, personally known as the Slave in the Magic Mirror.
The Magic Mirror is a large, ornate mirror that can be used to summon an omniscient oracle. The Spirit is fond of ominous rhyming and refuses to answer queries not spoken in verse, but is otherwise incapable of giving an untruthful answer. Originally in the possession of Queen Grimhilde, the Mirror kept switching owners throughout the 20th century, with notable holders of the glass including Walt Disney and the House of Mouse (though Grimhilde would also steal it back quite often).
Behind the scenesEdit
He first appeared in 1937 in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Moroni Olsen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- John Hiestand (The Mickey Mouse Theater of the Air)
- Hans Conried (Disneyland Anthology Series)
- Charles Hall (Musical)
- Jack Wagner (recurring voice between 1983 to 1987)
- Tony Jay (recurring voice between 1992 and 2006)
- Corey Burton (recurring voice since 2006)