You might be looking for another page with a similar name. If so, visit
Mark Beaks, also known by the short-lived supervillain alias MegaBeaks, is an anthropomorphic African gray parrot from the 2017 Continuum.
A young businessman in the 2017 Continuum's Duckburg, Mark Beaks is the very type of the young, 'hip' billionaire who spends all his time on social media. Beaks is a shallow man whose company, Waddle, was built on a lie — he created false rumors about a genius project and used them to get others to invest in it. Nonetheless, he has established his position as an influential businessman, at least within Duckburg, to the dismay of Scrooge McDuck and Flintheart Glomgold. Beaks fancies himself an inventor, but his only true project known to date, BudTech, was actually a rip-off of the technology Gyro Gearloose had created for Li'l Bulb. However, Mark Beaks has shown some skills in hacking (e.g. hacking Scrooge's security systems a couple of times and creating a device to control the Gizmosuit). Beaks is the archenemy of Gizmoduck.
- Cool, cool, cool.
- Pew! Pew, pew pew pew! Pew-a-roo!
- Beaks out!
- Crushed it!
- I didn't become an almost-billionaire by having coffee at random times of the day like some commoner! There's an order to things! MY ORDER!
- Cash is dead; the new currency is buzz!
- I have an island where I blow up helicopters for fun. It happens!
- Hey I don't like you not answering my calls. It makes me feel like I'm not the only person in the world, which is weird for me.
Behind the scenes
Mark Beaks first appeared in 2017 in The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks, an episode of DuckTales 2017. He is one of the characters specifically created for the series, who presumably does not have a counterpart in the regular universe, though his narrative role as an untalented inventor who steals ideas from others, and particularly Gyro, is reminiscent of Emil Eagle.