The McDuck Private Museum is a building located in Duckburg.
As its name states, the McDuck Private Museum is a museum containing various precious artifacts which only Scrooge McDuck is allowed to visit. Unlike the Treasure Room in his Money Bin, the Museum does not contain the treasures Scrooge found himself, but merely objects of worth and interest which he has collected or acquired throughout the years.
- A tank of golden fish;
- A 14-carat dog-sized golden flea from Kafka Island;
- The Crown of Midas;
- Leonardo Da Ginchy's portrait of Jonah Lisa, though it may be a fake;
- Christopher Columbus's ship, the Santa Maria;
- Itchy underwear that once belonged to Napoléon Bonaparte, next to a wax statue of Napoléon himself;
- A collection of ancient coins;
- The sarcophagus of the Egyptian King Tutanbuono (prior to 1973);
- Two large hourglass-like stone columns.
Behind the scenesEdit
The McDuck Private Museum appears in the opening sequence of the 1973 story Money is the Root of Upheaval.