Due to the recent Wiki Merging, this page has been imported from another wiki, and thus may not be up to the Scrooge McDuck Wiki standards. Your help in fixing it would be appreciated.
The Shadow Slime is a substance that can turn a good character into a bad character or make a bad character more powerful. In the story Dangerous Currency, Megavolt and The Beagle Boys used the slime to make themselves more powerful. It also did the same to Quackerjack, Bushroot and The Liquidator. It also turned Gizmo Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Honker Muddlefoot into monsters. The effect of the slime was reversed by Mrs Crackshell's bellowing. The Slime is strong in St. Canard, but it got weaker when it got transferred to Duckburg, especially after Nega Duck came back.
Powers and Abilities
The Slime has many powers. Some of it's powers are:
- It has the power to turn a good character into a bad character such as monsters
- It can make an evil character more powerful than he or she was before
- It can transport it's host anywhere
- It can also be used to control places like cities by making them sentient
- It can unite villains in one single entity
- It can flood places
- It has the power to take form in a can.
- The Shadow Slime looks a lot like another creation of Warren Spector, the mix of Paint and Thinner that composes the Shadow Blot (main villain of his game Epic Mickey, released one year before Dangerous Currency).