This is a disambiguation page for "Walter". By "Walter", you might mean:
- Walter Elias Mouse, Mickey Mouse's offscreen father;
- Walt Disney, the visionary filmmaker, a boss and father figure to Mickey Mouse;
- Walter Cronkite, a famous TV journalist.
- Walt Disney, the founder of the Walt Disney Company, co-creator of Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit;
- Walt Kelly, the famous cartoonist, known outside of his Disney work for the comic series Pogo;
- Walter Clinton, a Disney animator who worked on the Donald Duck series;
- Walter Cronkite, the real-life iconic news anchor who portrayed the character of the same name in Back to Neverland.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.